Celeb NEET (not in education, employment or
training) was murderer
by HANAKO-san, 3 Apr 2014
At midnight on March 3, 2014, (Hiroya Ikema >< 31-year-old) was killed on the street in Kashiwa, Chiba Prefecture, Japan. Two
days later, (Seiju Takei >< 24-year-old) was arrested on suspicion of fatally
stabbing Hiroya Ikema who lived in the same apartment building.
According to police, Takei didn’t know
Ikema, and he wanted to rob people of money. Police had already found a knife
which Takei used when he attacked Ikema that night. Takei was cooperating with
their interrogation but he hadn’t apologized for his act.
“I’m glad that the case has been solved so
quickly.” People who live near that place were eased listening his arrest.
Police keeps the interrogation with Takei
to resolve this affair.
Hanako-san,
Very nice job reporting this tragedy! There are a few corrections to be made:
Hanako-san,
Very nice job reporting this tragedy! There are a few corrections to be made:
- Please add information about Seiju Takei in the article (ie. that he is a Celeb NEET and what Celeb NEET means)
- I have
crossed outunnecessary phrases - I have made the phrases purple that need to be changed because they are vague or awkward.
- I have highlighted the article errors (ie. a, an, the).
- I have added ( ____ >< ____ ) where the order needs to be switched.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Kate

Hiroya Ikema that your soul rest in peace! :(
ReplyDeleteMr ARNALADO ^^
ReplyDelete